Re: Tech Tip E01

I have been offered an OB at what appears to be a good price.  The owner
doesn't know if it is a long shaft or not.  I won't be able to see it for a few
days.  When I do, how do I determine whether it is a long shaft or not?  I
remember what our old O.B.  looked like, but hate to go on a memory so weak.
What are the end points to measure, and what is the measurement?  Thanks.
                                                                    Dan Fannin
                                                                    Steilacoom,
WA