Fw: Fw: San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Burgee-Call for checks!

Skippers,

I assume the sample burgee will arrive in the mail today and I will forward
the $50.00 setup fee immediately. I have 24 statements of interest so at
this point I assume we will order  a minimum of 25 and  possibly a few more.
It's not too late to add your name.

 This means the setup fee will be shared by 25 and thus the total will be
$12.00 plus $2.00 plus tax (if there is any) and about $1.00 mailing cost
from me  to you  plus any shipping cost from Flags Plus to me (their price
may include shipping). So you can send me a check or money order for $16.00
per burgee and I should be alright.

 I will not order until I have all checks so please e-mail me to let me know
when you mail it. I have added my address to my signature block below. Feel
free to call me if you have any questions. I am usually up to midnight
Pacific Time.

Chuck Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250