cold weather procedure

My boat has only one through-hull fitting, that for the sink drain. It is
in the starboard settee locker, and there is a cut-off valve about one foot
from the hull. I sail in an area where it is a rare thing for the lake to
freeze, but we do get overnight temperatures well below freezing. How much
danger is there of the  water standing in the lower end of the line
freezing and causing damage? Is there anything I should do to minimize the
risk, if any?

Bob

Bob
Sail #619