send a check to me foe $16.00 at address below if you want a burgee. Thanks.</font></font>&nbsp;Chuck
and Barbara Vande Wetering

  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><b>From:</b>

10:34 AM</div>

&nbsp;I don't know what this burgee looks like, we don't even have a SJ23
yet; but I still want one! I can always set it out on my car antennae!?
am very close to making a burgee order. I just need to see the sample Flags
Plus in Norco, Ca is sending me and I will call for your checks and money
orders. That should be right after Thanksgiving. The following skippers
have indicated interest. There is a one-time setup fee of $50.00 which
must be added to the $12.00 per burgee. Depending on how many of you order,
the amount added to each burgee will come down. Based on the orders interest
shown we will add $3.00 per burgee. I am hoping to get that down to $1.00
per burgee when the rest of you get in the spirit. I found my burgee to
be a great ice breaker and conversation starter on the docks. People look
at the computer monitor on it and give a quizzical look and the conversation
opens right up. Of course I am a sociopath and enjoy that sort of thing.
If you prefer to be left alone then you probably wouldn't want one! Some
of you might want two as some have indicated so you have a spare or dress-up
burgee and one that can hang all the time. The burgee can also double as
a bikini bottom in the event you jump overboard on a hot day in some secluded
anchorage. You would need two to use it for a top. Well I better stop there!
Of course we have a financing plan for those of you who are short just
before Xmas. Hey that's it! Buy one for your significant other for Christmas
wish you all a great turkey day. I hope we have a new president by then.
I think maybe the Florida Secretary of State might be a good replacement.
following have registered their interest in a burgee:(Please excuse the
spelling)Robt. CuryRich DiestelhorstP. BaileyDoug MurrayDan FanninDavid
MeissnerCharCarey SmithRobt. AllenTom DewTed SiefgelRobt. PatersonRon KatzBob
and Barbara Vande Wetering</font></font>

</x-html>