Re: Burgee Checks

I know that this is totally inapptopriate for a
sail-boat list, but after a few drinks here in
Florida, and coming from No, Mn (almost Canada) we
could learn from the Canadian election process of
ballots.  It appears that the Canadian Ballot is so
simple and easy that the questions of the Palm beach,
and other questions are eliminated.  The confusing
ballots in Fl could only be properly read by those who
paid close attention (ie the votes for Buchanin) that
Properly belong to Gore. As we in the U.S.A look to
how to fix our election process I am sure we will move
into some wierd system that likely will give somebody
a short term advantage, when we only have to look to
the north cor a system that is almost foolproff for a
honest count, not like the system in some countys in
Florida.  We also could look to some cleaner states
like MN and some others, that are close to the
Canadian Ballott.   If George W winns it is to a
system that is hard to understand ---look up the
ballot in the disputed countys, and clompare to the
Canadian.

=====
Send Money to Paul and Jennifer Halenbeck               -----               30 Turner St. Suite 908                --------               Clearwater Florida 33756