Re: GPS

Hello,

Can we keep this confidential as it is about my husband's Christmas and
his account is on the San Juan mailing list?  Please reply directly to
betsyschultz@msn.com   Thanks.

Which models of handheld GPS are you using and how do you like them?  I
would prefer one  to use for both sailing and hiking.  The Garmin line
seems well recommended, looking at the 175 (heavy at 1.5 lbs.) the 48 and
the IIIplus (a clone is the Map12 I think).  I am willing to send links
for GPS research I have found.

Thanks.

Betsy Schultz