Re: interesting Honda experience

I have heard (maybe on this list) that running a
solution of Vinigar can be a aid in uncloging internal
passages.  Dont know, but cannnot figure how it could
hurt.  (place a bucket full up to water intake, try to
get outflow back in bucket and let her idle a bit)

mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=help

=====
Send Money to Paul and Jennifer Halenbeck               -----               30 Turner St. Suite 908                --------               Clearwater Florida 33756