Re: transition complete

Well another note to add to this but I just can't help myself. Chuck...I
can't tell you how much I appreciate all the work you and others do to make
this site what it is!. I look forward to each and every message and can
easily delete the ones that are repetative or I'm not interested in. Keep up
the great work and thanks again for all you do for all of us SJ 23
sailors!!!....Tom Dew