Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: Hello SJ23 Skippers & Fans!

Michael:

I don't know if the size is comparable, but I have a NuClear Mylar racing main I took off my SJ24 (I purchased a new longer boom and a new Quantum main sail).  It's in pretty good shape.  You (or anyone else on this board) can have it for the price of shipping; I need to get it out of my garage.

Mike Chaney
San Juan 24
Pog Mo Thoin
Fort Worth, Texas