Subject: Tech Tip Indexes from [Bob Schimmel <bschimme@telusplanet.net>]

Good Day All;

The Tech Tip indexes used to lock up for some PCs.  This was due to some
broken HTML code that was left from the previous software. I've removed
that code.

I added a [home] switch at the top of each index, at the top of the
number column.  Use it to conveniently switch you back to the Tech Tip
Home page.

I'm quite sure that everything operates fine now.  I will let them sit
for awhile to see if any other problem crops up.
Later, I will add the back log of additions that people have emailed me
over the past year.

--
Enjoy

Bob Schimmel