Re: Fw: FORM results-Ad to sell SJ23 by nonmember

Chuck. I am on a list for Radian (Yamaha) motorcycles
that is from yahoo now too.  They have parts and bikes
for sale all the time and seem to not have a problem.
My assumption is that if commercial adds from
brokers/dealers may cause a problem, but a guy selling
a boat, or a  surplus part, that does not seem that
comercial to me.  Add for my boat for sale--O.K. my 25
boats from a yard--that is commercial.  Paul Halenbeck
--- Chuck vanDe Wetering <wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=====
Send Money to Paul and Jennifer Halenbeck               -----               30 Turner St. Suite 908                --------               Clearwater Florida 33756