SJ23 Sale Posting

Skippers,

Thanks for the great response on my question about posting SJ23s for sale. I have heard your opinions and advice and set up a link on the index page to a San Juan 23s For Sale webpage where I have placed all the for sale notices I had archived in the past two years, including the latest one. When you look at this, if you see any posted there which have already sold, please let me know so I can remove them.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250