From: Chuck vanDe Wetering <wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Vobora Stanley & Betty <FILBERTMSTR@xxxxxxx>; Vande Wetering Butch & Joan <wyattearp11@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Turner Dave <daveturner3@xxxxxxx>; Smart Katherine <kathismart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Riley Cindy Looper <markandcindy1@xxxxxxxx>; Pishek Bill & Martha <Lancer44@xxxxxxx>; Pipal Eldon and Florence <pipal@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Petry Jerry <Gpetry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Peterson Jeanne <nwjp@xxxxxxxx>; Knott Peter and Shirley <shptknott@xxxxxxx>; Glass Norm n Alice <AGlass@xxxxxxx>; Crones Bob and Mona <r2crones@xxxxxxx>; Cochran Grant & Phyllis <grantc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Bromund Alice (Vobora) <avobora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Bessler Ernie & Margaret <myrtle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Brown Art <art_brown@xxxxxxx>
Cc: SJ23 mail list <sanjuan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 1:55 PM
Subject: Earthquake

As  Jerry Lee Lewis sang, "there's a "whole lot of shakin' goin on". I guess we got about a 6.5 shake but no problems here on San Juan Island. I haven't checked  the dock yet, we may be in Canada, but that's not all bad! Those of you in northwest, how are you doing?
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250