Feedback on WebPage

Skippers,

I have just made some adjustments to the WebPages index page and tried to speed up the opening time. Can you see any difference in the time it takes for the page to open on your computer? I would appreciate some feedback.

I plan to feature a different skipper's pictures each week or so on the index page. I sure would like to have some pictures from those who have never sent any and more action pics if you have them.But I will use what I have on the photo page unless I get more.

How do you like the way Hal has set up the e-mail so you have an archive with threads for each topic. I think it is great and cuts down my work posting them on a separate page. Let Hal know if you haven't already.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250