Nerw SJ23

I believe Gene Adams has the molds here in Mt. Vernon, Washington and can produce a new one for you. Look in the Tech Tips section of the SJ23 WebPages and you will find a green strip "SJ23 Parts List" which you can click on and get his address, e-mail, and phone number. He is Port Gardener Sailboats:        pgardnersj@xxxxxxx     Tell your brother about us and we will get him signed up as a skipper. Good hearing from you.  You are welcome to subscribe to our majordomo e-mail list if you enjoy chatting with SJ23 skippers and associates. I am going to copy this to our skippers so Gene Adams will see your message.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250