SJ23 Tech Tip B14

I just completed this Tech Tip.  It's amazing what can come out of a
simple
question like, "how do I keep the prop from hitting the rudder blade?"

This led to wings on the outboard, to fairing the hull, to tapering the
keel, to wings on the keel.  I'm sure that an improvement can be made to

the SJ23, but measuring it could be difficult.  Anyway it was fun
theorizing and, well maybe next year....

--
Best Regards