Re: SJ23 centerboard trunk width

What a great response.  Thanks, Hal.

I went out and measured the trailer as soon as I got this message.
I had thought that it was configured improperly for the Shock 21
because the vessel rode stern-down on the trailer.  Surprise:
everything on the trailer matches Hal's measurements except the
keel guides, which are set about two inches too narrow.

Anyway, as soon as the penetrating oil soaks through the twenty
years of rust on the bolts, I'll move the guides and replace the
broken bunk.  When I'm finished with the trailer, I may even move
the axle forward a little so the Shock rides better.

I'll post some photos on pogy-bait.net when we get to an archiving
point.

Jack