Re: SJ23 centerboard trunk width

Tom and I got the Shock off the trailer without getting our feet wet,
and the launch ramp was steep enough that we didn't need the
tongue extender that we couldn't find.  I hope the sailing gods aren't
setting me up for a major disaster--like huge gelcoat blisters or
something like that.

Hal did a great job of telling me what I needed to know about
configuring the trailer to accept the keel, and the only thing left to
determine is the positioning of the bunks.  That need isn't as
pressing as it might be because everything on the trailer is rusted
solid, and I'm running out of penetrating oil.

I'll post a photo of the port-side bunk at it came out of the water on
pogy-bait.net later on today.  It was a great jury rig to get the boat
home after the accident that shattered the bunk, but it's not
something I would be comfortable with in the long run.