Re: Arco #6 winches

This was the reply I got from them. I was the fellow looking for the parts.
I am Ray Kowerchuk and I used to live south of Spruce Grove but for the last
10 years have lived in Estevan,Sk., I do most of my sailing at Lake Winnipeg
and some at Lake Deifenbaker. Name of my SJ23 is April Fool
MESSAGE FROM "AUSTRALIA" ABOUT THE ARCO #6 WINCH
Unfortunately the old ratchet pawls & 'wrap-around' springs are no longer
available. However, they can be replaced by the present production ratchet
pawls & springs. BTW, these are identical to the ones used for Barlow &
Barient winches.

The Ratchet Pawls & Springs are available in sets, consisting of 4 x
ratchet pawls + 8 x springs @ US$24.00 per set.
Each of your winches requires 1 set and you will have 4 springs to spare as
emergency supply.

Since you are using our winches, we are glad to be able to offer a 20%
discount on the ratchet pawls & springs

Your price per set of 4 ratchet pawls + 8 springs, part #01-400, is US$19.00

If you would like to order, please allow approximately $16.00 for freight
(Insured AirMail)

* Delivery (mailing date): to be advised

* To order: Just fax or Email your requirements
* Terms:    Payment with your order
* Payment:  We accept Credit Cards, Bank Cheque or fund transfers.

Hope this is of some help and take care.
Best regards -Bruno

THE AUSTRALIAN YACHT WINCH CO Pty. Ltd.
4-11 Stoddart Rd
Prospect   NSW   2149   Australia
Phone: +61 2 9688 1570    Fax: +61 2 9636 1676
Email: winches@xxxxxxxxxxxxx