mast foot casting

From: "Jack Chandler" <res03w5b@xxxxxxx>

After reading Tech Tip F03 on internal halyards, I called the guy at
Spar Tech about a replacement mast foot fitting for Pogy Bait that
would allow me to route halyards inside the mast without cutting
holes in the mast.  (By the way, the phone number in the tech tip
has the wrong area code, which has changed from 206 to 425).

I regret missing the gentleman's name, but he was clearly
knowledgeable in the area, and he told me that the halyard exit
casting was standard equipment on the SJ24, which has a different
step arrangement.  He suggested that Gene Adams had solved the
same problem, but the number he had on file for Gene wasn't valid
any more.

Gene, if you're out there, how do you fit the SJ24 mast foot casting
to the step on the SJ23?  I will gladly pay the $92 required for the
casting and a few dollars more to make it fit my step if I can avoid
cutting holes in my mast.
Jack Chandler
www.jack-chandler.com
Richland, Washington USA