Fw: web page link-for San Juan 28/29s

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: web page link-for San Juan 28/29s

Steve,

You have a great site started there. I have set a link from our WebPages and am forwarding this to our majordomo e-mail list. You are welcome to subscribe to our list also. I hope your page is as successful as ours has been. We have learned an amazing amount from each other over the years since I bought my SJ23 and started looking for help and ideas here on the internet. My layout could use some upgrading but it's hard to teach and old dog new tricks, especially if he's a seadog! If you come to Puget Sound, look us up in Friday Harbor. Don't bother with south sound, just launch at Anacortes and come directly to Paradise in the San Juans!
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250
wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
360-378-3194
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 7:37 PM
Subject: web page link

Hello,

My name is Steve Senter, and I am an owner of sj28.  As you know, there is not much support for the boat on the internet, and so I decided to try and get out to other owners.  I started a webpage at the link below.  The page is less than a week old and so I am lacking in infomation and I hope that more owners participating will help fill it in.  But, please check it out and see if it might merit a link on your page.

Thanks for your consideration, Steve.