Re: Bimini

West Marine stores and  catalogue has parts to build
your own---Bring money--but you own a boat so you
allready know that.  I am shure U S boat and others do
to. Check your local car or upholstry shop too,  for
the mechanically challanged.  Units can be gotten form
junk boats and modified---Powerboat tops especally,
can be cheap after they hit the rocks.  Right now that
is what I am looking for--a old power boat convertable
top tubeing--then fit with canvas, sunbrella, some
fittings from west and presto---a sun-rainshade for a
68 Westerly.  Paul