Re:

You can resolve the cracking problem with Captain Tolley's
Creeping Crack Cure.  Defender and West Marine both carry the
funny named but effective chemical in their catalogs.  I have it on
good authority that it restores structural integrity and leak
resistance at the same time.

Your lifted fabric sounds like gelcoat blistering.  You may need to
remove gelcoat to uncover all of the affected roving, dry it
thoroughly, and repair as necessary before recovering it with epoxy
and barrier coat.

Check the star shaped crack and see if it might be a tiny gelcoat
blister, too.  If it's hollow, grind it out with a Dremel tool and repair
with fiberglass putty.  My rudder was covered with them, but they
didn't show up until I got all of the eleven years of grunge off.

Bottom paint will hide a world of repairs.

Jack