Re: stress crazing

Thanks, Jack for the advice. We have already ground out and repaired the gel coat crazing with West Epoxy. Luckily we don't have blisters.

The bulkhead area I am referring to inside the hull, under the vee- berth. The aft end of that triangle is a short wall and the fiberglas fabric running port to starboard at the base of the wall is not attached to the floor, seems to have lifted there, is is attached smoothly to the wall. The crazing in the hull seems to be under this region, roughly.

Has anyone else had this cracking, crazing, lifted fabric. I think that fabric has been up for years, before we got the boat.

Betsy Schultz