Re: cruising the chesapeake

Although I have not sailed in the area, I lived near the Potomac River for several years and my advice is to expect hot and muggy weather during that time of the year.

I have since moved to Georgia and have tentative plans to sail the ICW from Georgia to the Potomac and the Chesapeake Bay in my SJ 23. Where do you plan to leave from? I am interested in any details of your plans you care to share.

Jimmy Harrell
Milledgeville, Georgia