Re: Centerboard

I just bought a SJ 23 it came with a small diameter steel rod. Probably 30 " long the former owner took the table off and put the rod down on top of the swing.  He gave it 2 swift raps with a hammer and it came out.
Joe Thomas
----- Original Message -----
From: j4fwtx1
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 2:25 PM
Subject: Centerboard

Well, the darn centerboard is stuck up in there !!  I have banged, pried, squirted WD40, spit, danged, darned, cussed !! It wont come out !  What can I do ?  I am sure its rusted in or mutated into a new life form.   Reciprocating saw ?  HELP !!

Its on the trailer outside the house........any ideas ?

Carey Smith
Midland, Tx