Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Centerboard

Hi, If you remove the table you will be able to see down the leg and right on top of your c/b. A good dowel or find a broom handle( may have to shave it down a bit) and a hammer and I'm sure you will get it out. I had this problem and that is how I got mine loose. The permanent cure, go to a metal shop and get one made up from stainless steel, may cost more but the aggravation is gone forever...RAy on the "April Fool"