Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 6:10 PM
Subject: Yahoo Hit with Virus?

I have been unable to access the San Juan 23 WebPages this afternoon including the Management files. This may be just a temporary normal down time but I wondered if the "advice" virus might have hit them or me. I received that virus attached to an e-mail four times and deleted it without opening. In case you haven't heard, it is an e-mail soliciting the recipient's advice on the "attached". DON"T OPEN IT. Look for the key word advice in the body of the message. Mine was from a David Rosen whom I do not know so did not open attachment.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250