Fw: Test and Welcome Aboard

-
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: Test and Welcome Aboard

Thank you Chuck,

I will look for you in front of the Friday Harbor yacht club.  I expect we'll be in Friday Harbor between August 14-16 (God willing).  I'd hoped to have a bit more experience on the water with the boat (just bought it June 9), but I think we'll do fine.  Thanks again for the great website.  I had always liked the lines and performance of the San Juan boats, having chartered a SJ28 for a week in the islands years ago.  But the quality and depth of the web site really sold me that I was making the right decision on an SJ23 to get back into sailing with the family.   The ability to find specs and especially the Tech Tips have helped me immensely in sorting out the boat.   I've done a lot of work to the vessel in the last month, but she's basically sound, having suffered only from neglect, sitting for 5 years.  Painting, polishing, crawling around in the lazarette, wiring, at least I'm getting to know how she's put together.  I hope to have some Tech Tips of my own to contribute shortly.

I do want to subscribe to the majordomo e-mail list and will do so shortly.

Hope to have the chance to meet you soon and thanks for all of your help.

Pat Nealson