Sj23 Tech Tips

Good day All;

For those of you who haven't seen the changes yet, I've been going
through my back log of SJ23 emails and adding the contents into some
existing Tips.  In other cases I've created new ones. I've forgotten
which ones I've changed, but this is shown in the indexes.  Thanks to
all who contributed. The pictures for some of them will come later.

Paul I'm anxiously awaiting the pictures of your steam bending.  The
railings that is, not the boat!

--
Best Regards