Re: anchor lights, was Tech Tips

The Colregs are pretty explicit here.  Except in a designated
anchorage, you have to display an all-round white light somewhere
on your anchored vessel from dusk till dawn. More lights give you
more visibility among the irresponsible boaters we run into
everywhere, but the all-round light is the only one you absolutely
have to display.

Jack