Re: SJ23 sail numbers

My SJ23  "Saucy Sally" is a 1980 model and the sail number does match
the hull number.  I'm at least the third owner so I have no way of
knowing if the sails are the originals.  There is no San Juan logo on
the sail so I suspect it is not the original.

Cheers,
Ralph Fuchs
St. Albert, Alberta, Canada