Re: 78 sanjuan 23 for sale near seattle

Michael,

Where are you located?  I know someone looking for a San Juan 23.

Jimmy Harrell
Lake Sinclair, Georgia

At 02:27 AM 10/27/01 -0400, you wrote:
How do I spread the word about my vessel for sale?  It has had little use and
even fewer upgrades since its purchase.  The wood could use some new life,
but the 9.9 Johnson runs as good as an outboard with so few hours should.
Never moored, no centerboard problems, no leaks, no soft spots...  The new
surge brakes on the trailer work better than I had hoped.  I hate to part
with her, but I need a new house more.
I will be asking $3500.00

Michael

Archives:  http://www.mobilegeographics.com/sanjuan23/