RE: motormount

Bob, regarding your question about where to obtain a new motormount board,
they are not cheap, and are heavy to have shipped from the coast.
Therefore, I took my old one to a local woodworker, who made me a great
replacement from a solid two inch piece of elm, which he had recently
received when a local church replaced its pews.  I have been very pleased
with it, and it was cheaper than I could have got elsewhere.
Frank.