SJ23 Tech Tips Page

Good day all;

Just thought I would update you all with a little problem I am having
updating the Tech Tips.

I can't publish from Front Page 2000 (on my PC) to the server (at
Geocities) due to a problem reading the files on my hard drive during
the publishing process.  I can publish just fine to a temporary folder
on C:\.  This problem has existed since the beginning of September and I
have tons of updates to publish. So far I am at my wits end to figure it
out as my other two sites publish just fine. Any suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

--
Best Regards