Re: Hello SJ23 Skippers & Fans!

At 3:10 PM -0500 2/22/01, Michael Dow wrote:
We are looking for a replacement mainsail, as the originial has finally succumbed.

I've made this suggestion before (apologies to long-time readers), but I suggest you call at least one or two of the big names (North, Ullman, etc.) and get a quote. I was pleasantly surprised with the price, and the North rep came to my boat and measured.