Re: Fw: FORM results-Ad to sell SJ23 by nonmember

Chuck vanDe Wetering wrote:

> Skippers,
>
> How do you feel about me forwarding ads like this to sell SJ23s from
> nonmembers? They come to me from the WebPages guest registrations. I can
> just dump them without passing them on if they bother anyone. Of course the
> owner could just sign up as a skipper, join the majordomo list, and post the
> ad anyway if he wanted to be sneaky. Probably less work for Hal and me this
> way.
> -
> Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
> PO Box 2205
> Friday Harbor, WA 98250
> wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 360-378-3194
> http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493

I don't have a problem with this practice.  After all, it gets another SJ23
enthusiast on the water doesn't it?  And who wants an SJ23 just sitting there
gathering dust?  I receive a lot of requests for used SJ23s here in Canada.

--
Best Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta