mast

I get my masts for San Juan 23s from Spar Tech. They did not make the original masts, but that company has been sold, and they do not have the extrusions. I have to give Spar Tech the measurements, because they do not have them for San Juan 23s.I also charge the same prices as they do. A San Juan 23 mast section with no cuts is $500. With the sail entry cut out, it is $535.FOB Redmond, Washington. There is a $103 packing charge for shipping plus freight to where ever it goes. Masts are packed in heavy cardboard and bubble wrap. I have not had any damaged in shipment. Spar Tech does not have spreaders and bases, but I do.
Gene Adams