Re: Fw: Selling San Juan 23

Good morning    In reply to you letter:
     I have a San Juan 23, a 1978 with sail # 260. I have added 4
opening, screened ports. with an Evenrude 9.9 Yacht twin long shaft
outboard. It is setting on a Easyloader trailer that has been rebuilt
recently with new axle, a complete new brake system
including lines and controller and new tires. It is priced as is at
$3500.00
    If interested I can be reached at my emai address for where I am
located in Apopka, Florida
       Here is a pic:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=11160&a=30198&p=10042844&Sequence=1&res=high