winch maintainence

Howdy to all, I have just got "April Fool" home from Maryland where the
boat sat in the open for 3years with no cover so there is alot of TLC
required to get her back into sailing condition. I am presently
replacing all running and standing rigging if required. The winch's
"ARCO #6 x 4 are probably in need of servicing. Is there internet site
that I can go to for parts if needed and also a schematic would be nice?
I will ahve lots of other questions for all you SJ23 owners with which I
am sure you will help me with..Can't wait to get her in the water..Ray
Kowerchuk...Estevan,Sk., Canada