Re: SJ23 centerboard trunk width

At 7:38 AM -0700 4/28/01, Jack Chandler wrote:
How wide IS the centerboard trunk on the SJ23 Mk 1, anyway?

I don't know that, but I just ran out and took some trailer measurements.

There are two centerboard guides on my Caulkins single-axle trailer. They're spaced 29" apart, equidistant fore/aft of the axle. The forward one is 9 1/2" wide, and has rollers; the aft is 11" wide, and is fixed metal bars. The axle is 11 1/2 feet from the bow roller.