Re: jib size

Dear Bob;

When we purchased our San Juan 23 4 years ago, it did not come with the "80
sq. ft. working jib," only the 150% & 115% genoas  We would like to purchase
a jib, but are learning that we need to have the actual measurements for the
luff, leech and foot. Could not find any info on this on the 23 web site.
Can
you lend any information in this regard?

Thanks;
Rick & Suzi Loether