Practicality of trailersailing SJ23 vs SJ21

All opinions are welcome.  In my search for the perfect trailerable, the San
Juan boats seem to give the most for the money.  My dilemma, if you will, is
which boat is realistically trailerable.  Most 23 owners seem to keep their boat
in the water for the season, or are there trailer sailors among you?  The 21
looks like a real snap to launch/retrieve, however, the cabin looks as though
there is no sitting headroom, anyone with experience on this?  Thanks, Walter