Re: Companionway boards

Mike Foreman wrote:

> Hi There
>
> Where does everyone store the boards while underway??
>
> I've tried under a cushion in the cabin but when boat heels both the
> boards and the cushions take a hike. The only place left I can see is
> the port side lazarette, which is a catch-all for everything else.
>
> Anyone got another idea??
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike & Joyce Foreman      mforeman@xxxxxxxxx
> Home of  "Joy IV"

I have split Plexiglas boards and store them on the floor behind the ladder.
While it is a pain to place them there and retrieve them, they don't slide
around.  Even when I took my knock down several years ago, they stayed put. The
problem with this location is the hassle factor.
I sure would love to find a convenient spot that didn't require me to move
something else. This is low on my priority list so I have not put a lot of
effort into this job. The forward berth seems like a likely place, with straps
or a box or bag to hold them.

--
Best Regards