Re: Companionway boards

The second owner of our boat made 3 lovely mahogany boards, plus we have the fiberglass cover. We use the boards while cruising and I sewed a three pocket pouch with extra padding around the latch so they won't scratch each other. We slide them back from the cabin into the area under the cockpit floor. Our water tank and box of odd stuff is in there, too, and the boards stand vertically and safely.

Betsy and Dave Schultz