Re: Outboard well?

I had a Coronado 23 that was set up like that.  If you don't mind the exhaust
fumes in the cockpit and the fact that the cockpit area seems to amplify the
engine noise (only now it's closer to you) it's an OK system.  I'm sure there are
ways to get around those faults such as baffles & covers, etc., but I'm not sure
it's worth the trouble.

--Dave G.