Re: Bimini

Wasn't the original request for a bimini top that you could deploy
while under way?  I don't think the SJ23's boom and main sheet
arrangement would allow such a thing--except for very short sailors,
anyway.  And I'm not sure I would be comfortable sailing without
being able to see my rig.

I share the need for sun protection, but I do it on a personal basis
while I'm sailing.  Long sleeves and long pants help, and there are
many headgear designs to protect us pasty Washingtonians from
the sun.

Jack