Re: Bimini

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a bimini? I am a transplanted Yankee living in the northwest and I thought it was something like a dodger which we use up here in paradise to keep the wind off our pale and delicate bodies when we sail in 60 degree weather. If it is a dodger, see Bob Schimmel's Techtip G04 for some good ideas. Otherwise please enlighten me ya'all.
-
Chuck and Barbara Vande Wetering
PO Box 2205
Friday Harbor, WA 98250