From: "Yahoo! GeoCities WebMonitor mail" <No.Return.Email@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wwp62@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 12:12 AM
Subject: FORM results

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/5493/guest.html

> (userid)  John and Sally Hickey
> (address)  www.mcn.net/~jdhickey
> (email)  jdhickey@xxxxxxx
> (hear)  surf
> (Owner)  San Juan 23
> (from)  Bozeman, MT USA
> (comments)  We used to own a San Juan 21 ('78 - '82). Sailed it on
Whitefish and Flathead Lakes, MT. Life changed, we moved, sold the boat. We
wanted a 23 back then but ...$$. We traded the boat for kids. Now 19 years
later, our dream is realized. We just bought a San Juan 23 after a couple of
years of searching. Have it on Canyon Ferry Lake Helena, MT. Sailed it the
first time last Sunday (6/17/01). Beautiful sailing day for a shakedown.
Steady 20º heel with the 115 to weather. Great fun. It's good to be back at
the helm! SWEET BOAT lots of great extras and a reasonable price! Glad we
got back into a boat. BTW this is a great site! Lots of work to maintain. We
appreciate it.  John and Sally