Re: Centerboard

cary, i had my center board stick on me before and i solved it by diving under the boat with a hack say blade and working it up and down each side of the board... make sure it's cleated before you do this....  it worked for me...
----- Original Message -----
From: j4fwtx1
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:25 PM
Subject: Centerboard

Well, the darn centerboard is stuck up in there !!  I have banged, pried, squirted WD40, spit, danged, darned, cussed !! It wont come out !  What can I do ?  I am sure its rusted in or mutated into a new life form.   Reciprocating saw ?  HELP !!

Its on the trailer outside the house........any ideas ?

Carey Smith
Midland, Tx